To submit your paper
- An account is needed. Please register
first, if you do not have one.
- Full paper submission can be published
in proceeding after reviewing and registration. (Template
- Abstract can be included in conference
program and ,make presentation onsite. (Template
- To update new version, please mail
conference sceretary or update it via submission system.
- The selection panel of the conference committee will consider all papers
or abstract received by the submission deadline to ensure that the proposed
submission is relevant to the Conference.
- Abstract selection notifications will be
sent out to relevant authors within five working days.
- For full paper submission at least 8 pages.
Over 10 pages will be charged.
- All papers will be double-blind peer reviewed
by members of the conference committee to ensure an adequate standard, that
the proposed subject of the submission has been followed, that the paper is
of a suitable length, the standard of English is adequate and the paper is
- For authors whose first language is not English, we request that you
have your work proof-read prior to submission by a native English speaker
(or at least a fluent English speaker). If you do not have access to an
appropriate person, you may like to consider our proof-reading service.
Papers can be rejected due to a poor standard of
- Papers that are accepted will be published in the conference proceedings
providing at least one author completes registration
(including payment). see the registration section of the conference website
for more information about registration. The conference proceedings is a
book published with an ISBN.
© DMIP 2019-2023 | Tokyo, Japan | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org